Soulful Yoga Studio's with down-to-earth teachers are hard to find these days. This is why I am rather EXCITED to share my latest love affair with Bodyscape Yoga. After one Vinyasa Flow class with Rosanna I was absolutely hooked. It was one of those moments when I knew I had met my Yoga Teacher match!
I call it my "modern church" and here's why you've gotta get your butt down there ASAP:
1. The studio is simply beautiful. The second you walk through the doors of Bodyscape Yoga you enter a nurturing oasis where the magnetic Rosanna warmly greets everyone by name. A class with Rosanna is not just about your hamstrings getting a work out (although this certainly will happen!). Her wisdom and inspiration throughout the class will give you lessons to be taken out into the world. It's good to have people like that in your life and someone who believes in you. This yoga can change the way you think.
2. The Yoga class will give you exactly what you need at the time, and Rosanna will always have your back. Feeling up for a physical challenge? You got it! Feeling like you need to be gentle? You got it - and you will always be encouraged to listen to you body while still pushing yourself. I promise after you sweat you will always leave in a blissful state of peacefulness feeling connected and ready to take on your day in a more mindful way.
3. There are bottles of chilled Kommunity Brew Kombucha waiting to refresh you after class - you deserve it! Happy Healthy raw treats are something I can simply not resist as they sit on the front desk alluring me in, I can't go past the pistachio slice - it is my treat that I look forward to and get every time without fail!
4. You will make new buddies and find yourself chatting after class engrossed in convos with like-minded gals and guys. The authentic community here is one-of-a-kind and one where you always feel uplifted, inspired and supported.
5. Bodyscape Yoga supports local sustainable businesses (like us!). After class the room is filled with delicious essential oils as everyone wipes down their mats with our very own SNB Yoga Mat Spray that we refill making this a zero-waste product. Even going to the bathroom is a zen-like experience... ethical "Who gives a crap" toilet paper awaits you, wash your hands using our Organic Foaming Soap surround by lush hanging plants. Plus gorgeous Generic Teas and Indie-stone Design are a few other local stockists that make the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one.
There are some seriously great specials on at the moment that can be snapped up! First option is perfect to dip your toe into the water and see if its for you and I've just invested in the second option because I am now hooked:
- $49 for 14 days unlimited (go on newbies, give it a crack!)
- January Promo: 30 Classes + 3 Free Classes - valid for 1 year for $550 = $16 per class
PLUS stay tuned for an exciting collaboration with SNB and Bodyscape Yoga at their studio Sunday 19th March 2017... more details to be announced shortly!